Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Anglian schools cross country championships Ipswich 4th Feb..

Went to Ipswich on the coach with the rest of the Norfolk team to compete in the Anglian schools cross country championships! It was freezing! running in -1 conditions. I have never been so cold in all my life. it was snowing and the wind was awful but I really enjoyed the race and it was a great experience. It was a big decision whether to wear spikes or not but I came to a choice that I would. I was second girl home from Norfolk and came in an overall position of 7th. Now  I am just looking forward to the next round in Somerset!!!

Was supposed to do the schools biathlon semi-finals today at Crystal Palace today Sunday the 5th,,, but it has been called off due to the awful weather! Next weekend I've got my swimming 800m county event at the UEA and shouldham warren x-country on the Sunday!!

Sophie...

No comments:

Post a Comment