Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

Club champs

Since the end of the season I haven’t done much, it’s been nice to relax and recover after very tough and long season. I have done trials for the Eastern region and England talent squad and actually found out today that I have got into the England Talent squad. So it’s a good Weekend already.
Last week was UEA city of Norwich swimming club championships. I did 11 races, in which I won 9 and came 2nd in 2. So all in all it has been a very good couple of weeks. For these races I used my H2pro precision hydration 1500 strength hydration tablets and they helped me so much to perform at my best and even get some big Pb's early in the season! 
Tuesday I had my first meeting with a nutritionist, Ollie Matthews from Body catchers. Even though it was just our first chat, I have learnt so much more already and been told things I can already improve on with my diet.

Wednesday I had a massage with Carl Goose and I am now feeling so much better and refreshed. I am now ready to get into hard winter training. First thing I am doing is the national road relays this weekend in Birmingham. This should be a really good event. I loved it last year and hoping that my team of City of Norwich girls and I can have a really good performance a decent result to show for it. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for finding time to relax now that the season is over. You've put a lot of hardowork into the championships, so the massage you got is definitely well-deserved. I hope it really did wonders to you and that you are feeling refreshed now. Thanks for sharing that, Sophie. All the best to you! :)

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete