Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

latest events

Last week I went on camp with the East Midlands Academy. I had a really good week training with them at Welbeck college. We got a lot in and it was also great because an Austrian athlete, Leon Pauger, we had met in Hungary came over to train for a few days. Thanks East midlands for inviting me for a fab week of solid training in the build up to the World Champs qualifier race at Mallory park.
On Wednesday the 26th of August I went down to velocity Norwich with my brother to see Howard. He gave my brother an excellent bike fitting and he says he can feel the difference already, with a roughly 15% power increase. He had knee pain after riding his bike on the old set up, but after riding today he says there is next to no pain and he felt a lot more power on the bike. I also got a short fitting, perfecting my saddle height. I feel now I am getting the most power possible from my positioning on the bike.
 A massive thank you to Howard and Velocity. On Friday 28th August we went along to a ride at the Snetterton race track, where you can pay £10, which all goes to East Anglian Children Hospices, and you can cycle the track as many times as you wish between 5.30pm-8.00pm. There were lots of people there and quite a few from VCN also. It was such good fun and thanks to Michael Jenness Photography for taking wonderful pictures of the event. Also a great pic of all the family in our glasses from Vision for Sport. This week was also very exciting because I got the new XK through from Swimzi which is super warm and lovely. I cant wait to use it around races and training.








No comments:

Post a Comment